Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend Visit

We've had another nice weekend with the grandson. It's been three weeks since we last saw him and as always, he has added new abilities and characteristics. I'd say what he made patently obvious this time is his undying love for his silly grandpa. Make sure to watch the videos of him being fed while he glories in his grandpa's attention.

Cyrus is here!

Eating lunch is a ho-hum affair until...

... Grandpa gets involved.

Cyrus plays during 95% of his waking hours.

His shirt may say "Cool Dude" but his music says "Virtuoso".

Cool Dude helped his mom pick out some music...

... and then turned pages for her.

Although Cyrus has his piano skills down pat he's got to work on his height.
(sorry Gabriel - I cut off your head)








I have four more videos uploading. Check back!

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

We had a great time and got home safely. (Albeit, very wary after Cyrus cried most of the way...it was not the smooth trip we've become accustomed to). :(
See you guys soon!
-Shirin