With some sadness I think I will have to blog less. In an effort to exercise daily I will be spending less time on the computer and more time in my sneakers. I'd rather compute, but preventing avoidable chronic diseases is slightly more important. If you begin to see more entries again tell me to stop, get off my duff and go work out. Honestly I don't have anything all that interesting to blog about anyway, so perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. I will still blog, though, and hope to have pictures from last weekend posted either tomorrow or Sunday. See ya!
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Less Blogging
With some sadness I think I will have to blog less. In an effort to exercise daily I will be spending less time on the computer and more time in my sneakers. I'd rather compute, but preventing avoidable chronic diseases is slightly more important. If you begin to see more entries again tell me to stop, get off my duff and go work out. Honestly I don't have anything all that interesting to blog about anyway, so perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. I will still blog, though, and hope to have pictures from last weekend posted either tomorrow or Sunday. See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Get off your duff!
-Shirin
What was I thinking to make my intentions public?
We all know that we should be exercising daily, but I do look forward to what you have to say in your blog. It's always fun to read what's on your mind.
- Your Big Sis
Post a Comment