
I purchased this product at Earth Fare in an effort to find something healthy to eat with a sandwich (instead of chips) or as a snack. It sat on my panty shelf for a few weeks as I eyed it, not sure if I wanted to open it and get disappointed. I opened it yesterday and it is DELICIOUS! What a happy surprise. The company is called "Mary's Gone Crackers" and was initially developed by a woman who created wheat-free, gluten-free crackers due to an allergy. She made the crackers for herself for years but friends kept raving about them so she and her husband started this company. I can't believe how tasty they are for a "healthy" snack. They are unlike anything I've ever had before but the closest I can compare it to would be a pretzel (she does also sell the crackers.) So the next time Dr. R teases me about going to lunch to eat my sticks and twigs - I will!
1 comment:
I'll have to try those.
Post a Comment