Although I worked all week, I am sick with a bad cold and cough. Each day I came home, scooped kitty litter, and went straight to bed. So here I am on Friday night still feeling like crap, sitting on the couch with my laptop, going through all the emails I ignored all week. One item I stumbled upon was a quiz to determine one's empathy quotient. I'm glad I didn't end up in the Aspberger's Syndrome category! Happily I got a 59, above average empathy........ Achooo!Link to the test
5 comments:
You shouldn't have gone to work today, Mommy. You are the worst patient. I told Daddy to tell you that, but I can't be sure he remembered, so you are getting your scolding now!
-Shirin
Because you are scolding your poor sick mommy your empathy quotient just went down 25 points. :-) I am resting today and will rest lots tomorrow as well. I am beginning to feel a little bit better.
I got a 64. I feel your pain. Hope you're feeling better!
- Your Big Sis
I got a 58. I thought it would have been higher.
I got a 58. I thought I would have scored higher on the empathy scale.
Post a Comment