Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Snowfall?

Perhaps if Vancouver doesn't get enough snow the athletes can come down here to South Carolina... you know, the 2010 Winter Olympics in Rock Hill, SC - catchy title, no?

 It started as I left work at 5:00. If you look real hard you can see the snow against the dark car.
 

Front yard when I got home; snowflakes in the air.
  

Front holly bushes when I got home.
  

Banu was huddled as the cold air came in as I stood at the front door taking pictures.
  

Layli stops in her tracks when she sees the snow falling.
  

Lupe watches from the safety of the upstairs. She's such a chicken.
  

Below the window on the second floor is the portico. I sit at this window when I work at my computer. Here it is at about 5:30...
  

...about 5:45...
  

...about 6:00. The snow was falling fast.
  

This is the front yard at about 8:30, three hours after it started.
  

The same front holly bushes.
  

The back yard...
  

...and the back steps.
 

See ya in the morning!!

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

Ya'll got about as much as we did. We're about to go outside and play in it this morning! :)
-Shirin