Sunday, March 7, 2010

Who Wants To Be A Na'vi?

I haven't blogged lately due to illness and I still have photos from Cyrus' last visit, but I've been busy around the house and that will still have to wait. I have to prioritize how I spend my time, so you wouldn't think I'd spend my time on this except that it took about 5 minutes to do.

Now if I could only avatarize my body I'd be happy. When your avatar is completed it actually turns its head and blinks - cool. If you want to do yours here's the link: avatarize yourself

4 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Wow. That really is you! :)
-Shirin

Gabriel Beal said...

Here's me, if you want to see it:
http://www.avatarizeyourself.com/?mId=35185261.3
-Shirin

Martha said...

Very fun. It did have some mega troubles with Ken's white beard tho.

Now you'll have to see Hurt Locker.

Your Big Sis

Ingrid said...

Saeed's beard just got close cropped! --> http://www.avatarizeyourself.com/?mId=35210508.3

Yes, I want to see most of the other films that were up for and won awards.