Sunday, September 19, 2010

As I Was Saying About Nutritional Mainstreaming...

HA! Even people who've eaten steaks, burgers and fries all their lives CAN make the switch!

In a recent interview Bill Clinton stated that he is now eating a vegan diet for health reasons.

“I’m trying to be one of those experimenters,” said Clinton. “Since 1986, several hundred people who have tried essentially a plant-based diet, not ingesting any cholesterol from any source, has seen their bodies start to heal themselves — break up the arterial blockage, break up the calcium deposits around the heart. 82 percent of the people who have done this have had this result, so I want to see if I can be one of them.”

Way to go Bill Clinton. Live long and prosper.

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Cool! You'll be proud of me: I've pretty much eliminated cheese and milk from our refrigerator. We still have it when we're at a restaurant, but that's not too often.
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

That's MAHvelous!