Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowing Like Crazy...

... and it doesn't look like it plans to stop any time soon. My office rarely closes due to weather but we are closed, and given the forecast I wonder if we'll open tomorrow.

Bushes outside front door.

Cyrus' tricycle.

Obi investigated the snow and actually put both front paws in it before I could shoo him back into the house. I thought cats weren't supposed to like cold wet things? Maybe it didn't register right away, but he wasn't cautious about it at all.

4 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

We're in the same boat and my office is closed tomorrow as well. I love snow days.
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

At this point we've been told to show up tomorrow for a 10 AM start. I don't think that will be possible but that's the decision that's been made at this point. :-(

Martha said...

I'm wondering if you sill still be able to have the Book Club you've prepared so hard for.

- Your Big Sis

Ingrid said...

Nah, we've rescheduled for next Tuesday night. It's a sheet of ice here and I just tried unsuccessfully to get my car onto the street and could only spin my tires. I'm waiting for Jackie to call me back to see if we are closed for the day or are going to try again to open at 1 pm. So far everyone in book club can make it next Tuesday which forecasts only rain. I've had a couple of emails back and forth with the author so I really want us to meet and not just skip the discussion altogether. I have so much to say!