Friday, April 8, 2011

February 2011 Athens

Before Kai begins to walk, which will be any day, I'd better post our visit from February when Kai was newly crawling. I'm having trouble uploading the videos (keep getting error messages) but this one made it!


The next two pictures are to showcase those great big blue eyes.


The next four pictures where taken by Cyrus... 
...his dad...

... his Baba...

... his Namma...

... and his mommy.

Shirin recruited Cyrus to take our picture. Pretty good!

Cyrus and I are holding onto Kai for dear life!

I love this picture. Kai only has eyes for Cyrus.

Cyrus pleading to his Baba for help getting away...

... and turns into a suspension bridge.

Alone at last.

Look like a couple of college kids.

Someone's about to get a haircut.


Looks great. What a handsome boy.

 Good job mom.

Meanwhile, Kai checks out Baba's buttons.

Reading together.

Finally! I got the rest of the videos uploaded. They are of 8 month old Kai just toodlin' around doing 8 month old things:









Now that I'm caught up we can leave for Athens for another visit!

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

I'll watch the videos tomorrow but I love the pictures. Nice haircut, if I do say so myself.
-Shirin