Cyrus quickly grasped the instructions to Pin the Tail and soon found it funnier to get it in the wrong place. How did I know he'd do that?!
He promised to try to get it on the rump this time...
... but didn't... on purpose. Imp.
Hi Ho Cherry-O has come a long way since I was little. All my cherries were red cherries. In the modern version you have a choice of a cherry tree, a green apple tree, and orange tree, and a blueberry bush. I was again impressed by how quickly Cyrus could spin the arrow, count the number of oranges he was allowed to move, and then pick them out of the tree and put them in the bucket. After playing two games it degenerated into "let's see how many fruits we can put in the wrong tree!" It was a lot of fun.
We then went on to the memory game. We did a simpler version than the actual instructions but he'll grow into this one very quickly.
Enough with the structured games. Three-year-olds need to get physical.
Yes I see you!
Finally everyone else woke up and came downstairs. Kai was happy to see Cyrus and in the process of giving him a big hug tipped him over. Kai's no feather!
This may look unfair, but Kai is a very quick crawler.
Still, somehow Cyrus got away. Where'd he go?
I guess Baba couldn't see the vegetables well enough so Cyrus shined some light on the subject.
Meanwhile Kai took a dip in the cat fountain.
Busted!
The pictures on the deck are a bit dark because we were in the shade and it was so sunny outside. Click on the next two so you see how Kai is lusting after those subs his parents are eating.
Gabriel has him in a Persian lock.
Hmmmm... new taste... sub sandwich... I think I like it.
This is actually Cyrus' cup but he patiently waits for Kai to share.
But when patience doesn't work you have to just...
... pull it in tight!
What a nice picture of Saeed.




















1 comment:
Thank you thank you for the wonderful pictures of my boys.
I loved them.
-Shirin
Post a Comment