Saeed helping Cyrus learn the bicycle.
He still does better on the tricyle.
Cute pudgy road block.
Naked, staggering, cooing, soccer player (love that extended right arm!)
Walking like Godzilla is exhausting.
Never knew Godzilla had such long dark eyelashes.
For dinner Cyrus ate a tofurky sandwich on Ezekial bread, mangoes, cottage cheese, and dates with walnuts hidden inside.
Reminds me of reading to the girls. Cyrus said, "Let's snuggle" and "You stay there and wait patiently while I get another book."
This morning Cyrus ate oatmeal with blueberries and while I went upstairs to get the laundry baskets he recruited his Baba for more book time. I'm so happy he likes books. (Tippy does too.)
After an intense game of deck basketball and deck kickball Cyrus worked on his bubble-making technique.
How cool is that. (Love those cute little dirty hoofies.)
Time for a mid-morning muffin break. After two he asked for a third; sorry buddy!










No comments:
Post a Comment