Monday, May 9, 2011

New Scrubs!

It's always nice to get new scrubs. Our company pays for them, so individually we don't get to pick what we want. This year they had each office put forth a new uniform choice and the managers chose from those, so we did have some input. Here is what I'll be looking like (just older, heavier, and less cute) for the next year:

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

I like it, but you guys just did a pink and black and white theme. They need to go back to blue, which looks the best on you.
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

Both the Rock Hill and Fort Mill offices put forth options that had blue in them, but I think the prints were too ugly. There aren't very many pretty prints available. This one was chosen for its professional look, rather than for its colors. This uniform does come in blue though, so maybe we can submit it next year.