For some reason adults always ask kids to make funny faces. I guess it's rewarding because the kid always wants to do it!
And in case you were wondering what the heck I was doing on the floor in the background, Kai and I had a serious game of Jack Elmo in the box goin' on.
Shirin and Cyrus built a really cool town.
Farmer Cyrus corrals his herd.
Oh no, King Kong rips the doors off a building...
... and then eats someone's umbrella.
Glenda the good fairy had to sweep in and save the day.
King Kong looks pretty OK with that.
While Saeed, Shirin and Kai went to the grocery store Cyrus and I went to Patriot Memorial Park.
When we got there it was so hot that Cyrus and I shared the shade of my umbrella. It wasn't long before this cute little boy wanted a piece of that shade:
Cyrus did his best to play in the heat, but even the little log house was hot. We spent most of our time running up the hill to the drinking fountain.
Cute little rosy-cheeked boy.
Cyrus is cute and rosy-cheeked; I'm just the sweaty grandmother!
After taking my picture Cyrus took a great picture of his shoes.
Ahhh, at least the fountain looked cool.
Kai toodlin' around in his car.
I'm so glad I didn't disappoint Cyrus in my mastery of shape identity:
I'm sorry I had to cut short Cyrus' rendition of the ABC song but Kai's move toward the stairs freaked me out:
As it always is with kids and animals, they do something so cute until you pull out the camera. Saeed had had Kai in stitches by simply leaning forward and dropping an object from his head into Kai's lap. By the time I got there it was already not quite so funny.
When Cyrus does it it's funny again, but poor Baba Saeed's act is toast.
Saeed decides to teach Kai this very valuable talent.
This next video is so cute. Kai had seen us pull the bubble wand out of the bottle and blow at it, so he's doing exactly that, except, well, you'll see: (sorry I pinched your arm Shirin)
And then just in case you wondered what all that noise Saeed is making is all about...


















5 comments:
I love your posts about my babies. By the way, it was Memorial Park where ya'll sweated it out. :)
-Shirin
I love the bubble-blowing video of Kai. Soooo cute when he puts the wand behind his head and tries to "blow."
-Shirin
I know it! I've had to watch it several times.
I do not remember Shirin and I having Kai with us while shopping, as you say in the post. Where was Kai, Shirin?
Saeed
You guys went to Earth Fare. I remember Shirin buying frozen berries.
Post a Comment