Shirin had given me some FortiFlora after a previous diarrhea episode (remember when Obi gorged himself on the canned food when I gave it to him the first time?) which is a probiotic that is also supposed to make food taste good. My concern was that it is a powder that works best if sprinkled on wet food; Banu isn't eating wet food.
I sprinkled it on the dry food Banu is currently eating and after some cautious sniffing she did eat it. Of course Lupe is eating it too but that's OK.
My sweetheart seems to be feeling OK. Here she is very content with a full tummy and a sunny spot to curl up in on her favorite chair.
She also has a shaved spot on her arm where they placed the IV line. Once you remove all that puffy fur you can see how skinny her arm is.
So join me in the following chant: Würstel!
Würstel!
Würstel!




3 comments:
I think that Fortiflora will help.
-Shirin
Wurstel!
Thanks but it didn't help. I've still got pudding.
Post a Comment