The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Confused
Let me just say that I find it interesting that a state that is characterized as conservative and Christian would overwhelmingly vote for a man who was asked to resign or be voted out (as Speaker of the House in '97) by the Republican leadership due to the mess he made when accused of ethical wrongdoing, and more importantly had affairs with each of his wives before moving on to the next one. Really? I'm confused. How does he represent conservative Christian values?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Our sentiments exactly! Perhaps your state has collective amnesia.
- Your Big Sis
He's just a good speaker in the debates and blames everything on the liberal media. SC isn't picky or consistent, it seems.
-Shirin
Post a Comment