Tuesday, May 15, 2012

December 2011 Visit

I ran across some pics from our visit six months ago. Most of us look about the same but Kai, being the youngest, has changed the most. It was really fun to look at these; I don't think I'd ever looked at them after uploading them!

Yum - breakfast!

Mr. Blue Eyes still in his high chair, still with just peach fuzz for hair...

... and still just using sign language for "all done."

Notice all the tissues on the couch and floor. Winter = runny noses for kids.
Also notice that Kai appears to be reading to Gabriel.

Satin joined the nice warm laps.

Dragon Boy

Lookit Baba - it's Dragon Boy!

Cats and dragons everywhere!


Earl with his mommy.

Getting some fuzz therapy while talking with Tita.

I usually just remind you to click on a pic to enlarge, but this just had to be posted as big as possible!


2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Kai looks so much more like a baby!
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

That's what I thought!