Sunday, May 13, 2012

Obi Update

The fact that Obi is sleeping in the chair of choice for all creatures upstairs both human and feline, means things are going well. No one chased him out of the prime location and he snoozed for a couple of hours. He even got up to eat, use the litter box, and went right back to sleep again. Yay!


Lupe was snoozing on our bed.

And Banu was taking a bath in her favorite look-out-spot bed.


In fact now that I think about it I remember waking up Friday morning with Obi lying on our bed near my feet. He still sometimes asks to go back to his regular side but he has made peace with his new location.

4 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

How good. I'm so glad. He seems happier over there without any threat of Frosty. Now, we need an update on Frosty, who is, I'm sure, infinitely happier out and about the downstairs without Obi.
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

Yeah. The few times I put Frosty back in the computer room to let Obi come back over he's not very happy. He loves being "free"!

Martha said...

If the kitties are happy, everyone is happy!

Ingrid said...

Absolutely. I worry about them like I worried about my children.