The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
So glad you've worked out a good cat situation for Obi and Frosty. Seems like he's overall less anxious over with the nice girls too (Obi, that is). You're a good cat mommy. I miss Teddie. :*( -Shirin
As long as Frosty is nowhere to be seen Obi seems happy on either side, though I would say Banu can still give him the stink-eye and send him running. But he now knows that she's all chase and no bite and I don't perceive any increased anxiety. Thanks, and I miss her too.
2 comments:
So glad you've worked out a good cat situation for Obi and Frosty. Seems like he's overall less anxious over with the nice girls too (Obi, that is).
You're a good cat mommy. I miss Teddie. :*(
-Shirin
As long as Frosty is nowhere to be seen Obi seems happy on either side, though I would say Banu can still give him the stink-eye and send him running. But he now knows that she's all chase and no bite and I don't perceive any increased anxiety.
Thanks, and I miss her too.
Post a Comment