Sunday, June 10, 2012

Where In The World...

... is my sister? Depends on the day, but right now she and Ken are in the Yukon, that's Canada for the geographically challenged. Their ultimate destination is Alaska. Yesterday was Martha's birthday and I called her on the off chance she would answer. Answer she did! Where was she? On a boat in the middle of the Yukon River. I was able to wish her a Happy Birthday while Ken was snapping pictures of Bald Eagles. Wow.

Martha's blog is very interesting and I encourage my family to check in from time to time. Many of the photographs are stunning and the history of the area and natural world (which is so different from mine) she describes is fascinating. Click here to get there.

ADDENDUM:  They have arrived in Alaska!

 Unbelievable.


1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

I saw that on her blog and FB. Very cool.
-Shirin