Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Rest Of Last Weekend

When I uploaded the pics of my deck tomatoes I discovered the rest of my pictures from last weekend when Cyrus and Kai were here. We start with the new tents Saeed bought for the boys while they were napping. I had asked him to find the boys something they could play with that didn't necessarily have to involve me. I was finding it hard to get anything done (food preparation, cleaning up, etc.) due to all the "Nama, Nama, c'mere!" Trust me, I love to be beckoned by the two cutest little boys on the planet, but we have to eat! So we decided a tent would be irresistable.

Chappu the little adventurer checked it out first.

Tippy reached in through the crack enticingly making Chappu pop through it to check out what was going on.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds...

... while visions of Baba's promised surprise danced in their heads.

After nap time came the discovery of Baba's surprise!

 Tent activities in the kitchen:

Children love silliness. I'm only too willing to oblige.

Kai laughing and laughing. Too bad one day he'll think I'm an old biddy.

The instigator of most of the silliness, also the photographer for the above two pics.

When Shirin and Gabriel got home Kai was actually still taking a nap, so Cyrus invited his mommy into his new tent:

When Kai came down from his nap he was SO happy his mommy was back.

She looks pretty happy too!

4 comments:

Shirin Modaresi said...

Thanks for taking such good care of my bubsies.
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

Loved it. I think it'll get easier as they get older.

Tita said...

What a fabulous tent! What lucky boys!

Ingrid said...

I know. You and Shirin had to share one when you were little.