Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Banu Is Fat And Sassy Once Again

It's hard to believe it was only seven months ago that we were dealing with Banu's illness when she is SO back to her normal self! She is exclusively eating her favorite old dry food although twice I have seen her lick a bit of the canned food I put out for Lupe and Obi.

Banu AKA Precious :-)

 I love to bury my face in that soft fat tummy and schmoozle.

Here she is hoarding her favorite puffy balls.


And when I was going through her pictures I found this old video taken in January. You can still see where she had been shaven for the ultrasound. She is sitting on my computer desk watching herself on the video I posted of her twirling around her cat post. This video was important to me then as a sign that she was feeling better. If it looks like she's rocking a bit that just a whole body purr!


No comments: