Here's a guy with a Mary Tyler Moore flip in his. I saw him at WalMart and secretly snapped his pic. I'd like to snap that little tuft right off his chin. As you can see I'm not totally out of control -- I've protected Mr. Billy Goat's identity, but he knows who he is and better watch out.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Get Rid Of The Tuft Or I'll Cut It Off
This is going to be a very un-PC post but I just have to say that I HATE the little beards that hang down off a man's chin. Goatees are fine, and full beards are fine, but those 25 hairs at the tip of the chin that men grow to lengths beyond the rest of the facial hair just do me in. We have a patient whose husband has a spike of chin hair that must have 18 strands that grow straight down about six inches. It's all I can do not to put the blood pressure cuff on his wife's arm and then when he least expects it whip around with a pair of surgical scissors and CUT IT OFF! Ahhh... that would feel so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe it would help if this dude saw this photo. Yuck!
- Your Big Sis
You should put this on the "people of Walmart" website.
-Shirin
Post a Comment