... the question is why? I'm not sure I have to answer that question but it might be good mental exercise to come up with a response.
Writing is a way to put my thoughts and ideas down on 'paper'. Other people probably write in private journals, but it's rare that anything I'm thinking about is too sensitive to put in this blog. Nobody reads it anyway, so I'd probably be safe even with the touchy stuff. The worst thing I might do is offend a reader with my vitriolic vegan sentiments. I enjoy photography and perhaps some of what I post would be nothing more than sharing images that strike me to be worth sharing. Sharing our family gatherings is also a nice blog topic. I'm never as fast as my first born at posting those to the web; I may leave most of that to her.
Obstacles to blogging? Time, with a capital "T". Now that my husband is retired I have more time to spend with him (yay!) and less for personal, solitary activities. Blogging means sitting upstairs on my PC since that's where I store my photographs and where I can be alone with my thoughts. Spending time with him will always win out over time with my keyboard. Time should also be spent on personal improvement: exercise, learning, reading, and cooking healthy foods. Time. One of the few things we still haven't learned how to manipulate.
So here I go again... I hope.
1 comment:
Glad you're back. I've missed you.
- Your Big Sis
Post a Comment