Saeed and best friend Lupe. :-)
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Rainbow's Replacement, Almost
Part of the reason we have so many cats is that Saeed was trying to recreate the special relationship with Rainbow that he didn't have with the three kitties we had at the time: Obi, Tippy, and Teddy. As we continued to be exposed to rescued kitties we continued to add to our brood. We stopped at nine and still he didn't feel he had that "special" kinship with any of them similar to his bond with Rainbow. I'm happy to say the connection he has developed with Lupe over the years has come close enough to satisfy his desires.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw...that's so cute. :)
-Shirin
Post a Comment