Anyone reading this will have read Shirin's blog from today. From a mother's point of view it is truly bittersweet. When you have kids you know they're not yours for long. Soon you're trying to teach them how to survive in the world because you want them to be strong, independent, competent, and happy adults one day.
Well, that day has come. As Tita leaves I can't help but be tearful, but in my heart I am so happy for her and proud of her. She has certainly worked hard to become who she is and I believe there's not much she can't do. As Shirin says, the twin relationship can be crazy sometimes, but I have no doubt that these two crazy sisters will always be close. Good luck Tita. See ya in a month!
Doing handstands near Shirin & Gabriel's old apartment.

Helping the bride get dressed.

Chillin' before the big moment.

Anahita stands next to her married sister.

Really our favorite family times have been in the kitchen.

Poor Prathap, in the care of the crazy Modaresi twins.

Salsa lessons.
2 comments:
We really do have so much fun together. I'm gonna hate going home to RH without Tita...never quite as fun (sorry Mommy and Daddy).
Shirin
I just read this. What a nice goodbye tribute. It made me sad of course but I feel hopeful that this distance will not be as separating as we might think. Thanks for believing in me mommy. I love you.
Post a Comment