Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Quiz


It's time for a quiz. Those of us raised in the US should be able to get a pretty good score. I'm proud to say that I got 100% on this useless information, so the pressure is on. If you have trouble with question #10 then you need to listen to David Sedaris's story titled, "Six to Eight Black Men." I have it in it's full text form but much of the joy is in listening to him read it. You can hear him read it on You Tube but I would recommend minimizing the video images which are not his; just listen to the audio. Here's the quiz. And if you need to cheat on #10 here's the David Sedaris story, "Six to Eight Black Men."

4 comments:

Shirin Modaresi said...

I got a 50% on the quiz. Christmas is crazy!

Saeed said...

I am pleased to report my outstanding achievement on the Xmas quiz: I scored cool 100% after only two tries. Shirin, go eat your heart out, my dear.

Shirin Modaresi said...

Bully for you, padere joon.

Ingrid said...

Shirin, read his sentence carefully... TWO tries. He got 4 out of 10 the first time. I'm amazed you even trust him any more on this sort of thing!