First, let me thank Shirin and Gabriel for giving me a card reader so I can download my photographs to my laptop. I don't have my photoshop software on this laptop, so these pics are uncropped and as is.
Ellen and Larry arrived in Atlanta earlier this week to visit various members of Ellen's family, and we drove down today after picking up Anahita from the airport in Charlotte. With Shirin's baby shower tomorrow Anahita couldn't stay with us while we visited with Ellen and Larry; she had to pick up Deena from the airport and head over to Shirin's house to get started on the festivities.
Our first order of business was meeting up with Ellen and Larry at Persepolis, one of our favorite Persian restaurants in Atlanta. It was so good to see them; some friends you can pick up where you left off as if no time has passed since you last saw them.

I can't get Saeed to pose, but it's hard to stop and pose when you have yummy food to attend to.

Later Ellen and Larry came to our hotel room and we talked and laughed like old times.

Larry listens attentively to whatever Saeed is saying.

These pics are from last night at home while I was packing for this weekend. Teddie kept an eye on my activities fairly closely.

Shahbanu was too exhausted and fell asleep with her head on the windowsill.

Layli wasn't any help either!
No comments:
Post a Comment