The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Gift Wrap Warning
If any of you remember my post from late November about not buying any more new wrapping paper for environmental reasons, here's fair warning that I will be showing up at Saturday's baby shower with some inappropriately wrapped gifts. I tried to stay within the theme of "boy" and "birthday" so it's not like I used old Christmas bags or anything, but you won't be seeing any booties or pastel bottle prints on my wrapping paper. I guess when Anahita has a baby or Shirin has another baby I'll be down to Halloween bags and newspaper for wrapping gifts. So, if you want me to give you a gift in the future in an appropriately themed wrapping, you'd better give me my presents wrapped in what you want to see on yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe I need to give you some of the treasure trove of paper I still have from 7-6th Street. I cannot remember the last time I bought wrapping paper!
- Your Big Sis
When I get toward the bottom of my stash I'll let you know! On the other hand, perhaps I'll prevent you from buying more if I let YOU use up the leftovers from 7-Sixth Street!!!! ;-)
Cyrus doesn't mind! He likes diverse wrappings! ;)
-Shirin
Post a Comment