Monday, September 22, 2008

The World According To Cyrus

I didn't take nearly as many pictures this time because I was too busy doing other stuff, but Cyrus was as cute as ever. Since I was busy I'll let him narrate.

Is this new toy for me? C'mon mom, hurry up.

Wow... that is SO cool.

I am TOTALLY going to take it for myself.

Look ma! No hands!

Am I not amazing now that I'm four months old?

Do you see that belly there? I been workin' on that for four months! Way too sexy for my shirt.

Now that mom's gone I'm gonna get that ducky for myself.

I love you ducky.

Who me? I ain't in love with no ducky. What ducky?

I decided to put my shirt back on and hang out with Baba-joon. He's very silly and makes me laugh. Go to the video and watch how silly he is with me.



Good morning Bibi-joon!
Surely I didn't wake you up with all my jumping?

Look! Look! Look! I can even point my toes when I perform my double-Lutz jumperoo moves.

Baba-joon must think I'm a purse the way he's holding onto me.

My shirt says, "Chicks dig me". It's so true...

... but the only chick I dig is my mommy.

2 comments:

Shirin Modaresi said...

Thank you SO much for posting these. I love them. I needed some pictures of Cyrus to look at in class. I will be gone all day studying and miss him already (it's not even 9 AM).
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

You must be in love if you're already missing him before it's time for second breakfast.