The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Palin's Flow Chart
Ok, so the "last" Palin entry won't be the last .... THIS entry will be my last Palin-bashing entry (maybe.) This was sent to me by Ken and it's too good to not share. If the type is too small it's worth getting a magnifying glass, really.
It IS funny, especially when you can imagine her saying these things with that accent of hers. Did you know that Alaskans have no idea why she speaks with that northern Midwest (like North Dakota) accent? They say they've never heard anyone from Alaska talk that way. I heard this on Morning Edition on NPR.
2 comments:
Pretty funny stuff!
It IS funny, especially when you can imagine her saying these things with that accent of hers. Did you know that Alaskans have no idea why she speaks with that northern Midwest (like North Dakota) accent? They say they've never heard anyone from Alaska talk that way. I heard this on Morning Edition on NPR.
Post a Comment