Tippy's come a long way from those early days, when just me walking into the room where she was napping would wake her up and cause her to run away. I'm so happy that she can now relax and enjoy her life of luxury.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Sleepy, Sleepy Girl
I came upon these old pictures of Tippy who was sound asleep on the back of the couch. For those who don't know, Tippy was a saved semi-feral kitty that lived in a vet office for a year before Shirin worked there (during her college years) and convinced us to take her in. In her previous life on the streets Tippy had learned to be very wary, and though our home is safe, comfortable and full of food and water, she is still very cautious about people or cats sneaking up on her. For this reason I felt very pleased that she allowed me to sneak up on her nap with my camera in hand.
Tippy's come a long way from those early days, when just me walking into the room where she was napping would wake her up and cause her to run away. I'm so happy that she can now relax and enjoy her life of luxury.
Tippy's come a long way from those early days, when just me walking into the room where she was napping would wake her up and cause her to run away. I'm so happy that she can now relax and enjoy her life of luxury.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment