Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bags (Not The Old Female Type)

Item #2 on the Earth Week Challenge is to use canvas bags instead of plastic or paper. The trick is to keep them in your trunk so they are always with you when you go shopping. You just have to remember to bring them into the store with you... so easy, right?

This is my trunk. Bag anyone?

I'll admit that I still forget sometimes. Yesterday I went to the pet store and as the cashier was putting the three smaller items in a plastic grocery bag I remembered that I didn't want it. I laughed, explained to her what I was trying to do, and gave her the bag back. I carried the three items in my hands while pushing the cart out to my car. I felt sort of like a lunatic; this will help me remember next time.

No comments: