The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
FRONTLINE: "A Death In Tehran" on PBS
I think FRONTLINE is one of the best PBS shows ever. Beginning today, Tuesday November 17th, PBS stations will be showing this episode. Our station will show it Thursday and Sunday, so check the listings in your area.
Actually we just finished watching part of it. We were channel surfing and found it on a PBS station out of Raleigh. I will watch it from the beginning again on the internet. It was riveting. I quit breathing I think.
3 comments:
Thanks marmy! I will watch it tonight.
Actually we just finished watching part of it. We were channel surfing and found it on a PBS station out of Raleigh. I will watch it from the beginning again on the internet. It was riveting. I quit breathing I think.
Sadly it's not on any TV near us. One of these days we will be able to remote program the DVR!
- Your Big Sis
Post a Comment