Monday, April 4, 2011

January 2011 Visit To Athens

Digging into the pictures I never put up on my blog...

We left snow on our steps and in our yard to drive to Athens in early January. It was a relaxing weekend of just hanging out. I mostly took video, but I start with a photo of ...

... Kai doing some light reading.

Saeed couldn't resist squeezing a very squeezable baby.

It's really hard to remember a time when Kai couldn't crawl:


When Cyrus wakes up from his nap he has rosy cheeks and he can't quite talk right!


He is really delicious when he first wakes up.


Child abuse:


Cyrus is really into imaginative play. I love listening to the running narrative, as in this one with a face flying away.


Kai stands at his control board as the master of his domain.


Why is it so fun to watch a baby eat?

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

Great videos. Good times.
-Shirin