Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cyrus Turns 3!

Well, before we get to the birthday pictures...

... we came home from the ALS walk and let the boys play in the driveway. (And remember you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.)

Cyrus: King of the hill
Kai: The Little Engine at the bottom of the hill

Kai: I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
Cyrus: Oh no!

Cyrus twirls around to make bubbles.

He can aspire to his mother's multitasking abilities: making bubbles while talking to Lisa on the phone. Cyrus, just wait till you see her play mine sweeper.

Kai doin' his own thing.

DADDY'S HOME!

Awwwwww.

Cyrus is in heaven. A cupcake with blue icing and three candles in front of him AND a platter of more cupcakes in Baba's hand.

Thinking of a wish while we sing Happy Birthday dear Cyrus.

Chompin' down on the good stuff. Tofu and broccoli can wait!

And the best part (or maybe the cupcake was the best part) opening presents.

To heck with your interview; I want to open presents!

1 comment:

Tita said...

These are great marmy! :) I can't wait to see be there myself too.