After reading time is over Cyrus will then move to Shirin's old twin bed.
It was a good plan. The boys have done very well this weekend. Kai in particular is a mommy's boy, and Shirin was worried he may have trouble at bedtime without her. He did ask for her but Baba and I reminded him that Mommy and Daddy were far away and would be home in two days. He seemed OK with that answer and after some head stroking and singing they both fell fast asleep.
I haven't taken many pictures with my digital camera this weekend but I took a few with my iPhone. I think those iPhone pics are poor quality in comparison so let me just post a couple of videos I took with my camera.
Here is Baba reading Dr. Seuss with Cyrus. Chappu was listening as well but as soon as I walked up to film she left. Don't they look cozy?
Kai was playing the keyboard to make me dance and every time he would turn off the music I would have to freeze in place. It must have been very funny, at least to a nearly two year old.
Saturday Baba needed a nap and was downstairs, so I took the boys upstairs and let them loose. What silliness.

2 comments:
I'm so thankful that you guys are willing to take them and that you always do such a great job with them so that I don't have to worry about a thing.
Can't wait to see those babies of mine.
-Shirin
It was so much fun. They are such good little bubsies. I'm so relieved Kai did OK the first time away from his precious mommy. I am tired though!
:-)
Post a Comment