Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Little Kids On Potties

I'm not sure why but one of my favorite category of pictures is little kids on their training potties. They're just so darn cute! One of my all time favorite pics of the girls is of them sitting next to each other on their training potties, Shirin feeding a white baby doll a bottle and Tita feeding a brown baby doll a bottle. One day I'll find that and post it.

Last time we were in Athens Kai was in the midst of potty training so of course I had to snap a few pics. It all started with a pile of pillows and great leaps from the bed...



Notice the little white kitty in his left hand and the golden curls.

All weekend Kai sang, "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!" (actually we mostly heard him singing "no more no more no more no more")

Cutie patootie.

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

I'm glad to report he's done a great job in his undies and wears them most of the time at home (when he's awake). Can't wait til this household has NO more diapers!
-Shirin