The living room has a balcony on the right and a working fire place on the left. That cute little head in the bottom right hand corner belongs to her sister.
Ahem, hey you two, get the fire going.
The paintings in her apartment are all done by or given to her by friends.
The owner of this lovely apartment was cooking us dinner...
... while her children milled around her feet hoping for a morsel to fall from above.
Dejected and depressed... not time for dinner yet.
Not Mr. Nichols' best picture, but I love that quirky leg.
Kai & Cyrus share an apple. I believe they ate all the apples in the house in less than 24 hours.
Chacha loves his mommy. He follows her around like a puppy. If she goes to the bathroom he waits right outside the door for her to come out.
They did finally get to eat:
The next day the rain had stopped but it was time to go outside for a tour. The courtyard of this apartment complex is very nicely done. Kai took off for the fountain.
It was really cold so we didn't stay long.
Tita told the boys a story about the woman in this statue. I whispered in her ear, "Is that a true story?" and she said, "No, I made it up." They loved it any way.
We did play hide and seek for a few minutes...
... there were lots of places to hide.
I caught Cyrus' very first solo on the piano, taught to him by his mother:
Stay tuned... Christmas pictures to be posted soon.














2 comments:
Thanks for putting up some photos of Tita's place. I am always starved for information about her. It looks like a nice place to live.
I think photo #1 has Cyrus in the corner - not his mom.
- Your Big Sis
What I meant was that as the balcony and fireplace belongs to Tita, the head, Shirin's son's head, belongs to Shirin. Ah forget it, it didn't come out right!
Post a Comment