The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Cardboard Decor
If you see pictures of our house you must wonder what the heck all those vacum cleaner boxes are doing in our livingroom, kitchen, and diningroom. They serve as very important tunnels for both play and protection. Sometimes Tippy is chased by Calvin or Frosty and she can zip safely into a box. Calvin and Frosty being slightly husky (I'm being nice) probably can't squeeze into the opening, but even if they can they seem to understand that the boxes are safe zones. More often, though, these boxes are an important part of the game. You never know what you may find inside!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment