The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Baby Walrus
I'm sure you've never had the chance to name a baby walrus before, so here's your chance! A baby walrus was born in June at the New York Aquarium. The aquarium has selected four names (in an Eskimo language perhaps?) and is giving the public a chance to vote on them. I wish they had left it open for any name. I like Rotundo myself :-)
4 comments:
Gabriel and I voted for Utumek. It's got a nice ring, but it's nothing like Rotundo!
-Shirin
Yeah, when Rotundo wasn't available I voted for Utumek too. It's just a cuter sounding name than the others.
I think the name should be Duncan.
How about Berma Shave?
Post a Comment