While Shirin and Gabriel are in California visiting family, and Anahita and Prathap are happily living new lives and jobs in California, and Martha and Ken are enjoying themselves in Asia, Saeed and I (the Hobbits) are living it up in the fine resort of the Modaresi B & B. Actually the majority of my weekend has involved catching up on the billing of Saeed's patients' insurance companies. As you can see I get a lot of help with my work. If someone's not sitting directly on my papers, they're certainly distracting me from my doing my job.
Calvin's figured out a sure way to get some kisses and schmoozles.

Kisses on the tummy are especially nice.

I knew all the folders and notebooks were good for something..
a good ear scratch.

Calvin looks down when he hears Obi below my desk (see him?)

God forbid I should rest my feet under the desk while I work. If I do, they
will be attacked.

Ok, so I can't use the
top of the desk, I can't rest my feet
under the desk... I may as well harrass Frosty who's looking out the screen door.

OOPS sorry! didn't know you were birdwatching.

I get back to the desk. Ack! It's worse than ever!

When Calvin finally gives me a break Tippy arrives for
her schmoozling.

She's a very thoughtful kitty though, and decides to move off to the side on a file I don't need.

Sweet girl settles down to keep me company.

Oooh... is Calvin going to leave me alone now too?
His loud purring is shaking the desk; that's a good sign.

And Frosty's asleep too!

And Obi!

And Chappu has taken Frosty's place at the screen door.
Doesn this mean I get to do my work?

Uh oh... here comes Chappu.....
1 comment:
What cute babies. I remember them distracting me like that when I was studying in grad school. When I was done petting Calvin, Tippy would come. Sometimes I had too few hands b/c Teddy would come too. Calvin's the worst about sitting on my notebooks too. At least he's cute.
-Shirin
Post a Comment