Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Norooz! Happy Nowruz!

Tomorrow is Persian New Year and I would like to wish all my friends and family a happy new year:
Eid-e Shoma Mobarak!


For those of you who have never heard of this holiday or have heard me speak of it and would like to know more about it please go to the "Iran Chamber Society" or "Persian Mirror" or "Farsinet" which are just a few of the websites that describe this wonderful holiday in detail.

3 comments:

Shirin Modaresi said...

Wow! Your haft-seen table looks great! Gabriel and I are really sorry we had to miss it. I am definitely benefitting from staying home to study, though, I think.
Miss you guys!
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

Oh I WISH that was our Haft Sin table. Since neither you nor Anahita came home for Nowruz this year I didn't make a Haft Sin table. :-(

Shirin Modaresi said...

Oh! I could've sworn that was the table in front of the glass doors in the living room.
Sorry we couldn't make it...I really am.
-Shirin