The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Happy Earth Day!
OK, I released all my pent up frustration yesterday and am ready to save the world! Instead of focusing on all the things that are going wrong I decided to get some positive energy from people who are making a difference. Fred Krupp of the Environmental Defense Fund has a new book out called, "Earth: The Sequel," which is about creative entrepreneurs in the energy sector who have ideas for "how we can save ourselves from ourselves". And since most of us can't create the next energy power source, we can go to the EDF website which has a whole page of what we can do to reduce our carbon footprint. So, here is Fred Krupp describing the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment