If that looks good to you then we are in agreement! If you go to the veg cooking website you will find information about "Johnny Rockets" restaurants and how to get a free veggie burger during World Vegetarian Week (May 19-25.) Of course there isn't a Johnny Rockets within 150 miles of our house, but for those of you who live in Georgia, Illinois, or California you can use their restaurant locator to find the nearest one. Sigh..... I guess I'll go fix myself a veggie burger.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Free Veggie Burger!
If that looks good to you then we are in agreement! If you go to the veg cooking website you will find information about "Johnny Rockets" restaurants and how to get a free veggie burger during World Vegetarian Week (May 19-25.) Of course there isn't a Johnny Rockets within 150 miles of our house, but for those of you who live in Georgia, Illinois, or California you can use their restaurant locator to find the nearest one. Sigh..... I guess I'll go fix myself a veggie burger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment