Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Shower Buddies

Whoever said that once their children grew up and left home they were finally able to take a shower in peace and quiet obviously didn't have cats. Usually I close the door when I take a shower but sometimes I leave it open if there's a kitty in the window because I don't want to shut them in. Most of the time when I open the door there are four cats jostling for position to burst in, but my two water babies are Lupe and Banu. Layli and Teddie just want me to come out and start petting, but Lupe and Banu want the tub and the water droplets that are so yummy to lick.
Lupe stands impatiently waiting for the shower to finish.
Banu fascinated by the water still in the tub.

Lupe joins to watch the tub drain.

How interesting could it be?

Very!

Then the two of them lick the tub clean of droplets.
Lupe once jumped in the shower while I was still taking it. She's never done that again!

1 comment:

Shirin Modaresi said...

Dobby always jumped in the tub to drink as well...he was a total water hog in all regards.
-Shirin