Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shahbanu And Her Favorite Toy


The star of this show is Banu. The best way to "read" this post is to scroll down at a steady rate and watch the frames as they run together to form a movie. These are but a few of the pictures I took of her while she played with her favorite puffy ball. You will see that as much as she loves to play with it there are a few things that can distract her from her game: an itch that needs scratching, a dirty spot that needs licking, a bird outside the window that needs to be stared at intensely, but she comes back to it and plays till she wears herself out. Enjoy.































1 comment:

Shirin Modaresi said...

Wow...she is SO cute! I've seen her play with it before. I especially love the move when she sits on top of it, like she doesn't know it's there, and then starts to kick it when she suddenly "notices" it. :)
-Shirin