She rabbit-kicked my socks apart, dug up Saeed's Brevard tshirt, scattered my bras, and is in the process of mangling my night shirt. I only see two piles intact at the moment of this picture. Maybe you can't see it, but the look of pure joyous abandon on her face is worth folding it all over again, and again, and again... if she lets me. :-)
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Lupe Unfolds The Laundry
I really seem to enjoy writing about how our cats "interfere" with our lives. There's no doubt that they slow me down (by requesting kisses, petting, mousies and balls to be thrown, a trickle of water from the faucet, a string to be pulled, to be combed or brushed or carried in the laundry basket, to sit in my arms or on my keyboard when I'm trying to type, to be allowed to curl up in the hot towels just taken out of the dryer, to be carried through the house on a tour of each room, that the book or laptop be removed from my lap so they can be my laptop, by sitting smack dab in the middle of the newspaper article I'm reading, etc.) but I just seem to like it so much! Sometimes the activity is somewhat destructive... like Lupe, here, digging in my neatly folded piles of laundry.
She rabbit-kicked my socks apart, dug up Saeed's Brevard tshirt, scattered my bras, and is in the process of mangling my night shirt. I only see two piles intact at the moment of this picture. Maybe you can't see it, but the look of pure joyous abandon on her face is worth folding it all over again, and again, and again... if she lets me. :-)
She rabbit-kicked my socks apart, dug up Saeed's Brevard tshirt, scattered my bras, and is in the process of mangling my night shirt. I only see two piles intact at the moment of this picture. Maybe you can't see it, but the look of pure joyous abandon on her face is worth folding it all over again, and again, and again... if she lets me. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You like it because your naughty kids aren't living at home anymore...I'll come rabbit kick your socks if it would make you happy! :)
-Shirin
Yes, you've been replaced :-)
Post a Comment