Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Videos

I seem to remember two little twin girls that liked to do this too:


Then he decided that HE wanted to be in charge of the basket:


You can lead a child to basket, but you cannot make him ride:


Just hangin' (I want to kiss those little footsies):


Believe it or not Saeed's computer still works.


That's it for now; there are a few more processing in the YT queue for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Watching my dad and Cyrus play in the last video made me tear up. I think he must have been so loving to me and Tita as babies, though not as tolerant of destruction, I'm sure.
-Shirin

Saeed said...

Which thought brought the tears, that I loved you so much or that I might not have been as tolerant? The truth is that I was infinitely tolerant with you and Anahita when the two of you were children. Just look at some of your childhood pictures and see how much destruction I happilly let you two inflict on our meager possessions: the walls, the carpet, the couch, the camcorder, even some of the walls in our current house.