Chappu has two modes: deep sleeping and playing. Rarely does she just sort of loll around on the couch, eyes half open, daydreaming about catching birds. Contrary to the cat stereotype, she plays more than she sleeps. Often everyone else is asleep and there she sits with a toy mouse in the middle of the kitchen floor, looking up at my face and meowing for me to throw it (she plays fetch like a dog.) So when I came home and found her awake and just sitting on these towels I was quite surprised.
Chappu, lolling on a stack of towels. It may appear that she only has one front paw, but I promise there's another one under all the soft fur.

This side has a beautiful tail.
One day I'll find those pictures of her carrying the mousie around by the tail and post them for your viewing pleasure.


1 comment:
She's so cute, no wonder she's Gabriel's girlfriend.
Shirin
Post a Comment