The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
A Swim Team Member In The Making?
Saeed and I have fond memories of taking the girls to the pool for the first time when they were very young - four months old. I believe the current recommendation is that you wait till babies are older due to increased risk of ear infection, so Cyrus is only now being introduced to the joys of a pool of water. Cyrus being a bit wary, Shirin decided to don a suit and get in first which worked; soon Cyrus was in there with her. Funny thing though, it was the surrounding stones that were the high point of interest! You never know.
If only Cyrus knew what a good swimmer is Mommy is!
The arm on the right is Tita's (saving a drowning bug)
1 comment:
I know. What's the point of buying him toys when rocks are all he wants?
He went to a real pool this weekend and really liked it.
-Shirin
Post a Comment